Friday, March 29, 2013

Operation Down with the Big Brother of Facebook!

So, today I've gotten very pissed off with Facebook and now my account is blocked for 30 days.

Everytime I try to post something it logs me out and makes me do a security verification. I don't care if they don't like my posting about things on my blog. Freedom of speech on MY profile should enable to share MY blog address and things going on.

Just because "the man" doesn't like the fact I'm posting it every few hours as a reminder doesn't mean that it's right that I should keep getting blocks. Facebook is supposed to be a social media platform for networking. Does Facebook think that Twitter would block me if I posted several times a day about the same thing? Not a chance.

I've never been all about Twitter before, although I've gotten into a little, but I'm beginning to think it may be the way to go. And therefore, sticking it to "the man" at Facebook.

I don't think it's right that I'm not allowed to post what I want, as often as I want. If people don't want to see the posts I made, then they don't have to be my friend or follower. A simple click of a button and they will see no more.

This isn't 1984 where Big Brother is out to watch all we do and say!

So, maybe I won't come back in 30 days after my block is lifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment