Friday, April 5, 2013

"The Devil Knows" Now Available via Amazon!

I am pleased to announce that The Devil Knows is once again for sale on Amazon!

The old version has (1) five star and (1) four star review! So just think about how much better this new version is! It also has several five and four reviews on Goodreads.

I've always loved The Devil Knows, from the moment I first got the idea in my head. It's a very special book to me as it was written in response to a dear friend being diagnosed with cancer. I can't wait to be able to present her with her very own signed copy next weekend. :)

PLUS, a portion of royalties will be donated to The American Cancer Society! So by purchasing the book, you'll also be supporting a great cause.

Make sure you get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment